Almost All Cosmetic Tattoo procedures are multi session processes.
You are required to come back for one touch up adjustment visit before it can be determined that your work is complete. Adjustment visits are scheduled at 6 week intervals or longer.
Be prepared for the colour intensity of your procedure to be significantly sharper, brighter or darker then what is expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition depending upon how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates.
- Any tweezing, tinting or waxing should be done at least 48 hrs prior to procedure. No Eyelash extensions to be worn with any eyeliner treatments.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel its best not to make any social plans for a day or two following any procedure. Procedures may take longer then expected to complete under some circumstances.
- Do Not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition.
- If you are having lip procedures and have a history of Cold Sores/fever blisters/herpex simplex, you will be required to obtain the proper antiviral tablets by a prescription or over the counter to prevent an outbreak.
- Refrain from use of alcohol, aspirin- containing medications, ibuprofen, or other blood thinning medications for seven days before and two days after any procedure. No medications should ever be discontinued without consulting your Doctor.
- Do not expose your healing skin to direct sun, wind, tanning beds, hot water, saunas, salt water, pool water for at least 7-10 days following the procedure.
- Do not pick, peel or scratch your healing skin as you may cause uneven healing of pigment, or you may risk infection or scarring.
- A skin test patch is offered upon request. However, an allergic reaction to pigments/dyes can occur immediately after or manifest years later whether or not skin test patch is preformed. Allergic Reactions are extremely rare.
Please follow the above instructions to achieve the best results.