- If there are any blemishes, pimples, active cold sores, irritation of the skin of any kind, moles or other skin imperfections in or around the area of the procedure, Sibina will NOT be able to perform the procedure until the blemish or area of concern is gone or the mole is removed and healed.
- A deposit of $100.00 is required for all bookings to lock in an appointment – this will be deducted from the total treatment price payable on the day of the appointment.
- We do not offer payment plans.
- Cancellations may incur a $20 administration fee.
- Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations with less than 48 (business hours) notice.
- We accept payment by VISA, Mastercard, Electronic Transfer or Cash.
- A 72 hour cancellation notice is required to cancel an appointment. If you fail to cancel your appointment within the 72 hrs FULL PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO RESCHEDULE. No exceptions.
- We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that could force you to postpone/reschedule your procedure. Please understand that such changes affect not only your technician, but other clients as well. If you choose to reschedule your appointment, a minimum 24 hour advance notice is mandatory or the deposit becomes non-refundable.
- If you DO NOT reschedule you will lose your deposit and any other future appointments will require another $100 deposit to secure your appointment.
No Show Policy
- Any client that does NOT show for a scheduled appointment, will forfeit their deposit and will be required to pay for any future appointments in full before being rescheduled.